Truly the only one in the world!
Idotpc design and manufacture this unique card reader because every light industrial server needs one!
Replace the obsolete IDE card reader, free up valuable SATA ports, work as a hard disk drive.... CF-USB20 only uses motherboard's internal USB port!
This solution does not require device driver or additional software to run the unit. CF card works seamlessly and directly recognized by running system.
- Hot swappable storage drive, insert or remove CF card without power off the system*
- Bootable with most Linux base operating system.**
- Fast USB 2.0 interface.
- No device driver required within Windows and Linux environment
- One onboard CF card reader
- One mini 5 pin USB 2.0 data/power pin header
- 2 onboard LEDs for power on and activation indicator
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Linux, Fedora and iOS.
- Supports CF card type I, II, III and Extreme IV
- 10" internal USB data cable included
- Not sensitive to shock and vibration
- Dimensions: 2-3/8" x 1-3/4"
* Please Note: "Hot Swap" feature is designed for data transfer while this card reader is recognized as a storage device.
* Do Not intend to hot swap the CF card if it contains operating system and work as the primary drive.
** For safety concern; this card reader does not support load or boot from full version MS Windows.
**Use an internal IDE or SATA card reader instead, if you want to run Windows OS directly from CF card.
The specification is subject to change without prior notice