MFG Part# AC-IDT-RS-1U2
Mount 2 PCI cards in a wide variety of situations!
Flexible Dual PCI Riser Extender is especially suitable for custom chassis designs.
• RS-1U2 is an adapter to convert one PCI interface to two PCI slots.
• One PCI board to plug into the motherboard.
• Two PCI slots extension board to receive 2 standard PCI devices.
• Two PC boards connected by two 60pin 2” flat data cable.
• Interface: PCI 32bit, 5.0V
• 2 PCI slots board is low profile, designed to fit into 1U height (1.75”) server case.
• This riser card can be installed with PCI slots facing toward or away from mainboard.
• Default I/O jumper setting will work with all VIA and most Intel chipset motherboards.
• Change I/O jumper to #24 to ensure both PCI slots work with Intel Little Fall
• This riser card is developed based on, and fully compatible with all VIA series
• The later version Intel, Jetway Atom series motherboard may have IRQ or
address conflict. Special rework is required or it may cause boot problem.
• Unforturnetely Only 1 PCI slot can work with Intel base Core2 Duo/Quad (Intel, MSI,
Wade..) series motherboard. Please select 1 to 1 PCI riser card RS-1U1 instead.
Special Technical Note:
Please select the type of riser card to match with your motherboard, consult us by email to email@example.com if your motherboard is not on the following list:
* Type A: For all VIA Mini-ITX motherboards, Intel D945GCLF and D945GCLF2
* Type B: Special modified for all Jetway and Intel Atom embedded motherboards.
** Type B is fully functional with Intel D410PT and D510MO motherboards when
Both PCI Slots Are Occupied.
You MUST use the lower slot (PCI1) if only a single PCI card is in place.**