• RS-2U2 PCI Riser Card is an one-piece design PCI card that plug directly to motherboard.
• 2 extension PCI slots accept peripherals face to the motherboard and rise up 1.5” from the bottom to avoid conflict from on board components.
• PCI Riser Slot 1 (lower slot) uses the system resources (Device ID, INT) of the PCI slot on the motherboard.
• EXT-PCI Slot 2 (upper slot) uses Device 19 and INT_A, and is supported through most motherboard BIOS.
• This riser card is developed base on, and fully compatible with all VIA Mini-ITX series motherboards.
• The later version Intel and Jetway Atom embedded motherboards may have IRQ or address conflict. Special rework required, otherwise it may cause boot problem or work on one slot only.
• Unforturnetely, Only 1 PCI slot can work with Intel base Core2 Duo/Quad (Intel, MSI, Wade..) motherboards. Please select 1 to 1 PCI riser card RS-1U1 instead.
The riser card should be installed so that the PCI slots face toward the motherboard.
Please select the type of riser card to match with your motherboard, consult us by email to email@example.com if your motherboard is not on the following list:
Type A: For all VIA Mini-ITX motherboards, Intel D945GCLF and D945GCLF2.
Type B: Special Modified for all Jetway and Intel Atom embedded motherboards.
** Type B is fully functional with Intel D410PT and D510MO motherboards when
Both PCI Slots Are Occupied.
You MUST use the lower slot (PCI1) if only a single PCI card is in place.**